If you don’t find the answer to your questions about our cannabis collective & delivery service below, please feel free to chat with our online representative or send us an email. We’re always here to help!
Greenly is only legally allowed to hand deliver to California members within Los Angeles. Product is never shipped as shipping by mail or out of state is prohibited by federal law. Please review our delivery map and use our zipcode tool here, to see if you are in our delivery zone.
Table of Contents (click any question to navigate):
Can Greenly refer me to a doctor who recommends medical marijuana?
For the most up-to-date resource to find a doctor in your area we recommend using Leafly. You can easily enter your zipcode and get an active list of reviewed doctors in your region.
What are the order and delivery hours for Greenly cannabis collective?
- Online ordering is available 24 hours a day
- Normal delivery hours are EVERYDAY 12:00pm to 11:00pm
- Greenly is closed on major holidays
How does the delivery process work?
- Place your order online, and we will confirm as soon as it’s received. Please note there is a $70 online order minimum for free delivery in our local delivery zone and a $125 minimum in our extended delivery zone. Click here to figure out which zone you’re in! If you need to change an order after it’s submitted, please call or email us immediately to adjust the order, however we do not guarantee being able to accommodate changes once an order is submitted.
- If your first order is over $250 you must pay in cash.
- Once your order is on its way, a Greenly driver will send their GPS coordinates in a text message — this gives you a link to a real-time map with an ETA.
- If you need to reschedule a delivery or will not be available, please contact Greenly immediately. If you have received a text from a driver that says they are on their way, you have 5 minutes to notify them that there is a delay. If our driver is beyond 5 minutes from our location when contacted, there will be a $10 charge added to your order if they are able to redeliver. If a new driver needs to be sent instead of your same driver being able to redeliver, there will be a $15 charge added to your order. If an order is cancelled after a driver has sent the ETA text & we are not notified within 5 minutes a $15 charge will be added to your next order.
- If you would prefer receiving GPS as an email, please notify driver.
- We are committed to deliver as quickly as possible, however delivery times may vary based on traffic and order volume.
- It is your responsibility to be present for delivery. If you are unable to accept your delivery, please call us at (323)302-8192.
DELIVERY SAFETY & POLICIES
- All orders must be delivered directly to the person who has placed the order.
- Our drivers do not enter your house or apartment. Please do not invite them in.
- Abuse of the service or our staff will result in denial of service and possible termination of your cannabis collective membership.
- Driver carries no product other than your order.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
- Drivers retain the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Maximum order of our cannabis products is 2 ounces or 16 concentrates or 20 edibles or an equal combination of those items/quantities. Pre-rolled joints are limited to 5 per patient order.
- We will only deliver to a residence, your work, or hotel where you are checked in. Addresses and contact #’s will be verified.
- Our drivers will not be in a marked car. Drivers are randomly and anonymously followed by our trained safety personnel to ensure best practices.
- We want your experience with us to be as hassle-free, safe, and discreet as possible. Our drivers may wear a uniform shirt with a minimal design, but will not say anything about marijuana or being a cannabis collective.
- Deliveries are packaged in discreet paper bags, just like a typical food delivery