Southern California’s premier medical marijuana delivery service, Greenly (www.greenly.me), is inviting trainees to join our team. Our training program is a hands-on introduction into the growing cannabis industry. Strong candidates will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, be eager to help build a brand, and identify ways that we can stand above the competition. Previous retail experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Confident multi-tasker who is excited about the MMJ industry
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Tech savvy
- College Degree (or working towards it)
- Must have valid doctor’s medical recommendation (or willing to get one)
- Assist in planning & executing marketing campaigns (traditional, grassroots & viral)
- Social media campaigns and blog posts
- Web research and search engine optimization
- Assist with daily operations
- Create product entries, make web updates.
- Write descriptions and take promo photos.
- Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions (great chance to understand what it takes to build a company)
- Monetary stipend – $1,500 upon completion of 300 hours
- 20% discount on all Greenly products
- Get the cost of medical recommendation reimbursed upon completion of training
- Valuable hands on experience in the emerging MMJ industry
- Preferential consideration to work as a Greenly driver. If you do deliveries, you will be compensated the same as other drivers.
- Hands on training in new media technology, web administration and content management systems (CMS)
- Preferential consideration for a part time / full time position after program completion. We can’t guarantee this because an offer is contingent on performance and business need but our placement rate is above 75%.
- Positive recommendations for future employment<
The program length is 300 hours (minimum of 16 hours per week). 50% of stipend paid at halfway point, 50% upon completion.