Transcender is a portfolio of businesses centered on the shared mission of promoting conscious use of cannabis and social good. We view cannabis as a tool for spiritual, cultural and political change and are driven by a mission to create positive ripple effects through our city, state, nation – and world!
We are hiring a Junior Designer to support and work with our Senior Designer to keep the site fresh and develop marketing materials. We are looking for a reliable person to work in our Culver City office 2-days a week. Hours are flexible and once capabilities are proven, the job can be remote.
Greenly was started by a technology agency that has produced state of the art socially conscious media projects including mobile apps and interactive websites. With a background in building health related applications and sites, Greenly was crafted with a focus on being a modern and medically reputable online medical marijuana experience.
We’re seeking a creative artist with an eye for smart interactive design who is passionate about web site design and has the skills to craft engaging modern designs. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong portfolio with website examples (App design examples are a bonus)
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Mac platform
- Health, mobile or interactive experience preferred
- Good attitude, sharp mind, extremely attentive to detail
- A strong interest in emerging web and app design interfaces
- Generate design elements from conception that fit overall brand image
- Create designs for promotional email blasts
- Develop printed marketing materials (flyers/stickers/brochures)
- Guide and assist Design Trainees as necessary
- Recognize design trends that can keep brand image fresh
Great team united around a great mission. Want to join us?