Southern California’s premier medical marijuana delivery service, Greenly (http://www.greenly.me), is hiring a Junior Designer to support and work with our Senior Designer to keep the site fresh and develop marketing materials. We are looking for a reliable person to work in our Culver City office 2-days a week. Hours are flexible and once capabilities are proven, the job can be remote.
Greenly was started by a technology agency that has produced state of the art socially conscious media projects including mobile apps and interactive websites. With a background in building health related applications and sites, Greenly was crafted with a focus on being a modern and medically reputable online medical marijuana experience.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re seeking a creative artist with an eye for smart interactive design who is passionate about web site design and has the skills to craft engaging modern designs. Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work efficiently under deadlines and have strong organizational and analytical skills.
– Strong portfolio with website examples (App design examples are a bonus)
– Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
– Mac platform
– Health, mobile or interactive experience preferred
– Good attitude, sharp mind, extremely attentive to detail
– A strong interest in emerging web and app design interfaces
– Generate design elements from conception that fit overall brand image
– Create designs for promotional email blasts
– Develop printed marketing materials (flyers/stickers/brochures)
– Guide and assist Design Trainees as necessary
– Recognize design trends that can keep brand image fresh
To apply send resume, design portfolio and cover letter stating why you want the job to email@example.com