Greenly (http://www.greenly.me) and Chakras (www.chakras.life) is hiring an Head of Operations who will report directly to the Founder & CEO. The Head of Operations will be the captain overseeing efforts to expand our cannabis delivery service and distribute our new vape product line across the state. We are looking for a quality person with a strong operations skill set who is enthusiastic about building a career in the cannabis industry.
– Committed to continuous process improvement and finding ways to overcome obstacles
– Strong management abilities. Issues clear directives.
– High level operations management experience
– Proven track record of optimizing and crafting high quality Standard Operating Procedures
– An obsessive addiction to organization + efficiency
– Motivated, reliable, dependable and proactive
– Strong writing and communication skills
– Understanding and respect for socially responsible business practices
– Positive references from past employers
– Optimize Standard Operating Procedures that are in compliance with new state cannabis regulations
– Be “go to” operations person and point of contact between all locations
– Optimize all cash handling & reconciliation processes on location + coordinating with bookkeeper the reporting needs of each location.
– Optimize all inventory processes with bulletproof reconciliation processes and discrepancy tracking + reporting for all locations.
– Optimize and coordinate security needs of each location.
– Constantly focus on increasing delivery speeds and order fulfillment targets.
– Optimize onboarding and offboarding staffing procedures
– Supercharge customer service processes to amplify premium level of service for all members.
– Be on call for any operations needs.
– Monitor technical processes of each location & communicate issues to technical support agencies to resolve issues on a regular basis and be on call for any emergency circumstances.
– Coordinate work with suppliers for our CHAKRAS brand.
– Coordinate real estate and locations needs (ex. leases, build-outs, etc.)
– Contribute to office and team cultural improvements
– Analyze all aspects of current operations: Delivery Processes, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Purchasing + Management, Employee Productivity, Cash Management
– Coordinate with Marketing on needs across locations for promotion distribution.
To apply send resume and cover letter stating why you want the job to email@example.com