Transcender is a portfolio of businesses centered on the shared mission of promoting conscious use of cannabis and social good. We view cannabis as a tool for spiritual, cultural and political change and are driven by a mission to create positive ripple effects through our city, state, nation – and world!
We are hiring a Head of Operations who will report directly to the Founder & CEO. The Head of Operations will be the captain overseeing efforts to expand our cannabis delivery service and distribute our new vape product line across the state. We are looking for a quality person with a strong operations skill set who is enthusiastic about building a career in the cannabis industry.
- Committed to continuous process improvement and finding ways to overcome obstacles
- Strong management abilities. Issues clear directives.
- High level operations management experience.
- Proven track record of optimizing and crafting high quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- An obsessive addiction to organization + efficiency
- Motivated, reliable, dependable and proactive
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding and respect for socially responsible business practices
- Positive references from past employers
- Optimize Standard Operating Procedures that are in compliance with new state cannabis regulations
- Be “go to” operations person and point of contact between all locations
- Optimize all cash handling & reconciliation processes on location + coordinating with bookkeeper the reporting needs of each location.
- Optimize all inventory processes with bulletproof reconciliation processes and discrepancy tracking + reporting for all locations.
- Optimize and coordinate security needs of each location.
- Constantly focus on increasing delivery speeds and order fulfillment targets.
- Optimize onboarding and offboarding staffing procedures
- Supercharge customer service processes to amplify premium level of service for all members.
- Be on call for any operations needs.
- Monitor technical processes of each location & communicate issues to technical support agencies to resolve issues on a regular basis and be on call for any emergency circumstances.
- Coordinate work with suppliers for our CHAKRAS brand.
- Coordinate real estate and locations needs (ex. leases, build-outs, etc.)
- Contribute to office and team cultural improvements
- Analyze all aspects of current operations: Delivery Processes, Customer Service, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Purchasing + Management, Employee Productivity, Cash Management
- Coordinate with Marketing on needs across locations for promotion distribution.
Great team united around a great mission. Want to join us?
To apply send resume and cover letter stating why this would be great fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org