Transcender is a portfolio of businesses centered on the shared mission of promoting conscious use of cannabis and social good. We view cannabis as a tool for spiritual, cultural and political change and are driven by a mission to create positive ripple effects through our city, state, nation – and world!
We are hiring a Manager to help grow the business. Applicants must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a high quality person who will represent the organization well. Someone who will efficiently and effectively manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations and is enthusiastic about building a career in the industry. Previous retail experience is a plus.
- Relevant managerial experience
- Highly capable with technology. Agility using content management systems, Google Docs and a wide assortment of other other apps during the normal course of business as needed
- Committed to continuous process improvement and finding ways to overcome obstacles
- Strong management abilities. Issues clear directives.
- Positive references from past employers
- Experience in the MMJ industry preferable
- Valid drivers license and car insurance
- College degree (or working towards it)
- Motivated, reliable, dependable and proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work a retail schedule. This includes some evening and weekend shifts.
- Previous retail experience is a plus.
- Must be 21+
- Embody the company values, be a good role model and leader. Bring out the best in others around you
- Manage staff (Asst Mgrs, Supervisors and Drivers)
- Schedule + assign tasks to team
- Be a product expert. We take curation seriously it needs to show in our selection
- Provide performance management feedback to supervisors and drivers
- Improve operational systems and processes
- Make sure web content including product listings are current, meeting quality guidelines and SEO needs
- Act as liaison with suppliers and other business partners
- Counting and tracking inventory
- Fulfill supervisor responsibilities as needed
- Manage quality and effectiveness of customer calls, emails, and online chat sessions. We take pride in our customer service.
- Review employee invoices bi-monthly
- Identity opportunities to improve products, services, systems and processes. Document and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Infinite array of other tasks as assigned
Great team united around a great mission. Want to join us?
To apply send resume and cover letter stating why this would be great fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org