Transcender is a portfolio of businesses centered on the shared mission of promoting conscious use of cannabis and social good. We view cannabis as a tool for spiritual, cultural and political change and are driven by a mission to create positive ripple effects through our city, state, nation – and world!
Southern California’s premier medical marijuana delivery service, Greenly is hiring a Supervisor to help manage its business. We are looking for quality people who are enthusiastic about building a career in the industry.
In this position, you will act as a combination of a team leader, product specialist and customer service representative. Applicants must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. We are looking for professionals who will represent the organization well, and who will efficiently and effectively supervise all aspects of the day-to-day operations. Previous retail experience is a plus.
- Relevant SUPERVISORY experience (MMJ industry experience not required)
- Positive references from past employers
- Valid drivers license & car insurance
- College degree (or working towards it)
- Willing to get a marijuana medical recommendation
- Highly capable with technology (Experience with Wordpress or other content management systems is a plus)
- Able to pass background check
- Motivated, reliable, dependable and proactive
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Answer customer calls, emails, and online chat requests promptly
- Be a product expert, staying up-to-date on all Greenly offerings
- Provide performance management feedback to drivers
- Verify and register patients
- Create and fulfill orders in a time-sensitive manner
- Supervise and dispatch drivers and monitor deliveries
- Update online product entries
- Counting and tracking inventory
- Identity opportunities to improve products, services, systems and processes
- Keep online directory descriptions and menus current
- Other tasks as assigned, including breaking down and packaging product and contributing to marketing efforts
Great team united around a great mission. Want to join us?
To apply send resume and cover letter stating why this would be great fit for you to firstname.lastname@example.org